How to upload your own artwork
- Sign in to Flickr. If you don't have a Flickr account you can set one up quickly and easily by signing in using your Facebook account.
- Follow this link http://www.flickr.com/groups/markofbeauty/ to find the Flickr Group Mark Of Beauty.
- Click on "Join This Group", read over and agree to the Group Rules
- Important: Add the artwork you would like to submit to the exhibition to your own Flickr Photostream first if it isn't there already. You can do this by clicking on UPLOAD at the top of the Flickr page then follow the instructions provided.
- In the Mark of Beauty Flickr group click on "Add Photos", select the ones you would like to add from your Photostream (5 maximum) then click ADD TO GROUP.
- Add the info below to the images and you're finished! I'll then approve the artwork to ensure nothing "dodgy" goes through and it's up for all to see.
Title and Tag your artwork and in the description box please add the rest of the information below. Ensure you add your full name in the description box so that people can search for you in the online gallery. You can edit the title, tags and extra information anytime you like by clicking on your picture in your own Flickr Photostream and then clicking on "Actions" above it and go to the “Edit title, tags and dates”. (view an example of the kind of information requested)
- Your name
- Country you live in
- Medium of artwork
- Size in centimetres
- Price (only if for sale)
- Contact details (optional)
- A short description of the artwork such as your artistic process, what inspired it, or why this piece is important to you?